Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin and GM Applactions

+8
Assisancreed
Shindii
Roro_567_
quentinz
TidusxD
Sprotret
Ryoko-asakura
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
12 posters

Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty Admin and GM Applactions

Post  J0hnTh3Drumm3R Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Applaction (Copy and paste questions with anwsers and repost for me to check it out.)

1. Why do you want to be admin or gm?
2. What is you byond key.
3.What sort of talents could you bring to the Task Force team?
4.Do you like death note?
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
Game Maker (I.E. J0hnTh3Drumm3R)
Game Maker (I.E. J0hnTh3Drumm3R)

https://task-force.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty Re: Admin and GM Applactions

Post  Ryoko-asakura Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Yes I for one would like to be a GM(Global Moderator) it seems like a great deal of work and i have free time......so...yeah.....
My Byond Key Is Ryoko-asakura
Yes talents....thats the hard part you see....i have many talents...but my best talent is of course messing with idiots minds untill they leave in digust...would that come in handy?also i say many unfunny jokes and puns but occasionally one will be funny...perhaps.
And to the last question?Sure why not.

Ryoko-asakura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprotret Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Ryoko, your post completely disgusted me.

You not only posted a very illogical reason to be a GM. Your talents aren't talents at all.

"Messing with idiots," how is that a talent? You should really put more thought and effort into your posts. If someone like you becomes a GM this whole thing is pointless.

My application now.
An obvious reason is boredom. I don't think boredom is wrong, Light Yagami started everything due to boredom. Another reason is I really dislike the majority of the BYOND population. Idiots running around everywhere calling others idiots despite their really low level of intelligence and post effort. If you're going to compare me to the average Byonder's intelligence I'm a genius. It's not like the average byond user's IQ exceeds 100. (Average intellegence.)

My Byond key is, "Sprotret". I've been around byond for a while. I'm a really old member, I've been a member since being a Byond member was free and not money. (To get all the extra stuff.)

Intelligence, for one. I wouldn't ban people unless they really provoke me. "Talents" is really hard to say, since this is a GM application and not something else. It's hard to have "talents" over the internet. My roleplaying talents are really good, in my opinion. I can bring great roleplaying to the game. It's something I enjoy. I love to write, so I love to roleplay. It's hard roleplaying on BYOND. Since not everyone speaks english and alot of people are stupid.

Of course. I've liked Death Note since it began airing in Japan (Subs). When I heard of the dub a few years later I was really excited. However, after the dub came out so many "noobs" started loving Death Note. It became pretty horrendous watching all the Death Note fans.

Last edited by Sprotret on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprotret
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty GM (Re-Post)

Post  TidusxD Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:03 am

I want to be a GM. Because i think i can get rid of the "Trolls" that ruin the common RP-ish Games. Even "Fix" Some of the so called "Trolls" and turn them into good players, I've done it before. Its quite hard actually but i can do it ^^
My Byond Key is : TidusxD
Well, Talents....I don't really know for sure if i have those but okay, Here we go!
I have Excellent talent with the ladies ( lol! ) I'm really friendly with everyone ^^ Well...i dunno if thats a talent but oh well. I can bring people to any kinds of game without being banned from other Games/Servers. (A.K.A Advertising) I've been Host/Admin/GM In various kind of games, So i really know how to deal with most people. And...Um...Thats pretty much it ^^
And Death Note is cool :3 But Light really is a crazy head!

santa
TidusxD
TidusxD
GM
GM

http://roshiblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoko-asakura Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

Well....to be serious i want to be a GM to gain more expirience in this sort of thing ya see....
My key is Ryoko-asakura
talents are meaningless on the internet people usussually say stuff they can do that they really cant do so.....ill just be kinda mute on this one.
And yes i really like Death note i always like finding all the ways light coulda failed if his xanatos gambit hadnt payed off.

Ryoko-asakura

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty Application

Post  quentinz Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am

Because I just like everyone else, can't stand trolls and idiot's especially on role playing games using ooc in ic and vice verse, , And I feel that i'm mature enough and that, with me around, I would be able to keep it all to a minium, no swearing abusing other players, IC in OOc etc in which case, people and can come on and play some decent games , without any crap. Experience can never be a bad thing either

Quentindude, I have been around since September 2004, so im a really old byonder,

.What sort of talents could you bring to the Task Force team?
Well. I been playing byond since september 2004, I am highly active, I am on nearly every single day . I have been co owner of a game before, a dragonball'z game So I know how to enforce rules example if someone curses warning, mute, boot, ban etc . I also can bring intelligence like the above guy that applied. I wouldn't be going around. abusing my powers or doing what other people shouldnt be doing, I would be mature, and also I will always do my best to try to help players that need it.

Sure, Would I be applying here If I didn't?

quentinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro_567_ Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm

I want to be an admin cause I would like to enforce rules that would enable everyone to have fun in an awesome RP community. Death note is an awesome RP idea, but to be succesful you need to enforce rules. My byond key is Roro567.

I have hosted mitadake high many times. This may not pertain to this, but I always try to enforce rules that makes everyone behave, in a way that everyone can have fun. I try to make these rules to stop common things that ruin the RP such as IC in OOC, and so on. I am a responsible host and will be a responsible admin.

My talents are that I am very strict. Not mean, just strict enough for the RP to be functioning correctly. I also have a tactical mind, for strategies and so on.

I love death note. It is one of the best anime/manga I have ever read. The animation styles, and art is amazing. The characters are awesome too. Go Near! ^^.
Roro_567_
Roro_567_

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindii Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Uh, my application might suck but hey it's worth a try.

I would like to be a gm because I think I would make a good one. I would enforce the rules.

Schneizel Cake, By the way sorry if I made an account already I can't remember if I did. >.<

Not too sure what you mean about talents but I wouldn't abuse my powers, and I would try to stop trolls, spammers, flamers, etc.

Yes, I watched it a while back with my brother, Spro.

My application is so blah. Sad
Shindii
Shindii

Back to top Go down

Post  Assisancreed Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm

i would like to become a gm to potral the game and keep it fun, fair, and a great game
assisancreed
a good eye to warn/ban rulebreakers earlier so they would not ruin the rest of the game but while making sure they are breaking the rules not getting unfairly accused....im usually on and rarely afk for longer then 5-10 minutes
defiantly
Assisancreed
Assisancreed

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty I should be a GM.

Post  Matthewkind Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I think I should be a GM because if I'm not, I'm so done programming with you. Razz
Heh-heh. Just thought I'd *%&$&^ around, John.
But, I do enjoy some of these posts.
We might actually get some intelligent RPers on our game, it seems.
Matthewkind
Matthewkind
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post  gotron228 Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 am

I think i would be a Good GM or Admin I would follow and enforce the rules. I'd be on this game in most of my Free Time, which is a good thing with all the free time I have.

2. Gotron228

Hmm I don't know what you mean by talents but I'd follow you, do what you tell me to do I'd stop everyone who isn't willing to Role Play if they are needed to Role Play and people like spammers etc. but only if they were to push me so i would give them at least 1, 2 at the max, spare chances so they can do what they're supposed to do.
You could basically say I'm strict on the rules but I'd give people a fair go.

Yes I love Death-Note, In my top 5 Anime.

Hopefully my application was good enough
gotron228
gotron228

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidd_Kro Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm

1) Why do i want to be a Admin?
Because of the utter disrespect showed by most admin in other game's, i want to show to the whole byond community that atleast one game can have a respectable admin that is not tainted by his own power. Plus I really like Death Note so being a admin on ur game would be a good opportunity.

2) What is your Byond Key?
Kidd_Kro

3) What sort of talents could you bring to the Task Force Team?
My talents huh...
-well I have been an Master Admin on one other game ''Bleach: Shattered Zanpakuto"
-I have a little knowledge with coding and such (nothing extravagant)
-I have skills in the GFX department thought, i take pride in my art work (im soon going to put a post about my signarute, avatar, and borders up)
-I know quit a few people i could bring to the game (not really a talent, just thought i would throw that in)

4) Do you like Death Note?
Saying i like it would be an understatment... ive seen the Japanese version of the anime twice, and the english version once. I also have read the mange twice. So I guess u could say i like it just a "little bit".
lol!

P.S.) I would like to point out that i did read the topic about the GM and Admin problem, but i wanted to post this anyway because i want your game to be successful and have the most awesome staff on Byond.
Kidd_Kro
Kidd_Kro

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty GM.

Post  Matthewkind Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 am

1. Why do you wish to be an Admin or GM?
- Because, I'm the one who seems to be doing the programming. If I'm just going to be a regular member, I might as well only contribute as such.

2. What is your BYOND key?
- Matthewkind.

3. What sort of talents could you bring to the Task Force team?
- Programming, a bit of iconning, intelligence, and the resolve to not put up with idiots.
Matthewkind
Matthewkind
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Admin and GM Applactions Empty Ocelot

Post  Ocelot-x Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 am

1. Why do you want to be admin or gm
I would like to be a Gm because I can be a real good enforcer, I do joke around a lot, but I'm actually a serious person. I wont hesitate to punish any player(friends or not), and i think that is a serious problem, Host's tend to give "special treatment" to friends. I know the basic rules of no Rk,Ra,meta gaming, and so on. I'll be a fair Gm, I wouldn't kick or ban someone without proof, unless I witnessed it. Any player spamming, or even being immature would be muted. Also, I hardly play any other game on byond besides MH, so im on most of the time.

Ocelotx

Kind of sketchy here, I'm pretty smart, or maybe it's just that the people on byond make it seem that way. I can understand any task that is given to me, I don't mess around if something is serious, I might be able to help with banner's also.

I'll admit, im not a such a big fan of deathnote, even though i used to watch it. I know what it's all about, I know the main characters, the side's each character chooses to be on, and so on. My favorite character would be L, he's a cool guy and besides, doughnuts rock!

Ocelot-x

http://eobadguys.forumotion.net This is a site me and 2 of my fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down