Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confess your sins o_o

2 posters

Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty Confess your sins o_o

Post  Ocelot-x Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Here are some college confessions I have heard in the past , and each one kinda gives a you another reason not to go to a high school with dorms, some roommates just suck. Very Happy

Ocelot-x

http://eobadguys.forumotion.net This is a site me and 2 of my fr

Back to top Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty Damn WildeBeasts

Post  Ocelot-x Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

So, you always thought you had complete rights to our room every weekend. You and your beastly girlfriend would lay up in your top bunk and do whatever it is wildebeests do to reproduce. Your actions were inexcusable, and possibly illegal in several states. The after-sex smell on Monday mornings was horrendous... so I knew I had to put a stop to this. Luckily, bunk beds aren't held together with cement. I loosened a few screws, pulled the beds apart just a bit, and waited for you two love-bears to come home. I wasn't there to watch you two go at it, but I heard the outcome from across the hall. After the atom-bomb went off in my dorm room and you two left in anger, I had the room to myself. It was a good weekend, huh?!

Ocelot-x

Back to top Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty Wow, just...wow

Post  Ocelot-x Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:30 pm

To Angie. Remember that party the weekend before I broke up with you? The one where you got really drunk on southern comfort, and tequila shots? You didn't say anything, but you woke up in a puddle of vomit and piss. I know this because when we got back to your apartment, you needed to throw up, but couldn't walk to the bathroom. I gave you a bucket, and let you vomit for a while before I tucked you into bed. Then I poured the bucket of vomit on you, and pissed on your bed before I left. That's what you get for cheating on me with that douche from your biology class.

Over did it? yes-no?

Ocelot-x

Back to top Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty A little jizz never hurt anyone

Post  Ocelot-x Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm

My former roommate is a stripper with a typical stripper mentality. She'd leave half eaten plates of food around the apartment for weeks on end then complain about the smell, use the entire apartment as her closet, call me at work (15 miles away) to tell me we need toilet paper when there's a drug store less than a half block away because she's too busy to get off her back, expect me to do all the grocery shopping and not to mention clean up after her and her flavors of the week. So after two years of this I finally had enough. I left her laptop open on a page about herpes (which was just the second of the four venereal diseases she had contracted in the two years I lived with her). She thought she'd get me back by having her boyfriend jizz in my shampoo and body wash and by using my toothbrush to clean the toilet. She thought I was dumb enough to use anything of mine left in the bathroom when I actually had been using my travel sized toiletries I kept in my car. rnNewsflash dumbass- I pissed in the apple juice. You, your dipshit coke-head boyfriend, father, fathers girlfriend, sister, and niece all drank it. Oh, I also peed in the pineapple juice...and the orange juice. Actually, I peed in pretty much every bottle in the fridge. MMM love those cosmos, don't we?

I dont know i just, lol!
I take credit for that revenge, first time i met her, she said i look like the kid from Home alone....yea i know right, WTF, i look nothing like that!!
Enjoy your Apple juice and Good day!!!

Ocelot-x

Back to top Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty Re: Confess your sins o_o

Post  gotron228 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 am

Lol at these they are very funny Smile
gotron228
gotron228

Back to top Go down

Confess your sins o_o Empty Re: Confess your sins o_o

Post  Sponsored content