Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete))

4 posters

Go down

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete)) Empty Task Force Game modes ((Not complete))

Post  J0hnTh3Drumm3R Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Game Modes

Normal- Normal Task force game there is a Kira, L, and All other roles that are in the game normally

Swat-A game of tag where half of the players are Police and the other half are convicts.

Real World-There is no kira there is just three groups Police, Mafia, and Yotsuba no civilians and not other roles expect those.
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
Game Maker (I.E. J0hnTh3Drumm3R)

https://task-force.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete)) Empty Re: Task Force Game modes ((Not complete))

Post  gotron228 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Wow those modes are good I especially like that you added a mode with no Kira
gotron228
gotron228

Back to top Go down

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete)) Empty Task-Force Games

Post  Ocelot-x Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 am

I like the idea of those modes.Even the no kira one, even though some people will RP one. Still, i like the idea's of those modes, keep it up.

Ocelot-x

http://eobadguys.forumotion.net This is a site me and 2 of my fr

Back to top Go down

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete)) Empty A lot of roles, pl0x.

Post  Matthewkind Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 am

John.
So.
Here's what I'm thinking.
Normal, Swat, and Real World are all fine and dandy, however, may I suggest a few more game modes?

Alternate Game Modes:
1. Objective Mode - In this game mode, depending on which role you are assigned, you have different objectives. For instance, if you're a police officer, you objective would merely be to catch criminals and such. However, if you're someone like L, you'd have to go around solving cases that would require a large number of detectives in an ordinary situation.

2. Murder Sequence Mode - In this game mode, everyone in the city still gets their regular roles, but it's a sort of RKing free-for-all. Sort of like Nanaya, except for the fact that depending on your roles, you attain different weapons. However, since some roles grant you weapons like guns, it'd probably be more fair if there was a way for other roles to attain other weapons. -coughs- Some sort of weapon shop. -coughs-

3. Watashi Kira - Everyone in the game gets a 'Death Note' and the objective is similar to Murder Sequence Mode, only, there are no weapons, and the only way to win is to write the others' names down, first. There will be various ways to get the names.
Matthewkind
Matthewkind
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Task Force Game modes ((Not complete)) Empty Re: Task Force Game modes ((Not complete))

Post  J0hnTh3Drumm3R Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm

mATT YOU HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS WHY DO YOU SAY STUFF LIKE THIS AT MY HOUSE?
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
J0hnTh3Drumm3R

https://task-force.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down