Task Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should we add to the game?

+5
TidusxD
Sprotret
Ryoko-asakura
Nine500
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
9 posters

Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty What should we add to the game?

Post  J0hnTh3Drumm3R Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Leave a comment of how we could improve.
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
J0hnTh3Drumm3R
Game Maker (I.E. J0hnTh3Drumm3R)
Game Maker (I.E. J0hnTh3Drumm3R)

https://task-force.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty SHINIGAMI

Post  Nine500 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 am

You should add shinigami funcations~ Also diposable eye users~
Nine500
Nine500
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty cats

Post  Ryoko-asakura Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm

cats make everything cuter dont they?oh yeh there should also be a bank......guns....and kung fu skills.

Ryoko-asakura

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty Re: What should we add to the game?

Post  Ryoko-asakura Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 pm

and a death note.

Ryoko-asakura

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty Wow

Post  Sprotret Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Judging by those "comments" the age span of theses members ranges from 10 to 13.

Most of those really aren't even things to improve upon. I mean cats? And Ryoko's post was completely pointless, if the game is about Death Note. Of course it will have a death note. This topic is about improvement not random spam you little kids post.

Also, Guns are a decent idea. But the Japanese aren't allowed to carry guns, other than the police force. So guns should be, obviously, limited to the police. Martial arts would be an interesting concept.

Sprotret
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoko-asakura Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 am

yeah....and a bar too....and....A barber shop and.....a push option and a pull option....and....able to pick out aliases....

Ryoko-asakura

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty I has some ideas

Post  TidusxD Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm

We could add...um...like NPCs with Real names, that could be cool i mean... NPCs that can attack you if you attack them...um, but you can kill them also with DN! and get their stuff Twisted Evil

Oooh we could also add jobs!! yeah jobs so we wont have to rob banks to get money!

It could be hard but i guess there could be a um, Status or something like -Hurt, bleeding, sick, Healthy- Things like that.

We could also make fighting styles, Kung Fu, Capoeira, Street Fighting. And stuff, in case someone wants to fight or something ^^

Ooh and a house system, that would be cool as well!

Um, Pet system! (Yay i have my own doggy! king )

There is alot we could add to the game but i really have no good ideas right now...
TidusxD
TidusxD
GM
GM

http://roshiblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gotron228 Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm

You should add that a person can be a Shinigami and help Kira
gotron228
gotron228

Back to top Go down

Post  quentinz Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 am

well My idea's probably suck alot but, whatever i am going to say them anyway:)

Shinigami an actual shinigami random assigned to a player, or maybe an npc I dunno, just like the anime they have the death note and they can drop it for someone , that person would become kira. and they can use them for however they like, and naturally only people who have touched the book, or kira can see the shinigami and talk to him, IF shinigami chooses to, they can kill kira on the spot When they have had enough of them or whatever, with there own death note, and pass the book onto someone else or something.

Then it could be possible for the for the shinigami to offer somone to see in the eyes of one, which would also decrease there life force..

Job's like police officer, L, n, news reporter, etc which they could also recruit people to help them out So we would have the task force working for L, jobs are to obviously track down kira, news reporter would obviously report anything that has happened over tv, or just announce maybe,

Hospital's maybe , game show hosts, Computers? for the task force, L and such , maybe hackers who can hack into say L's computer and view his files.

ability to buy houses. clothes from a store jacket's hats shirts, paints, Barber which can obviously give you a new style. which would help if maybe, if you have tracked down kira, you can change your look, to be unrecognizable, Kinda like a disguise,

Masks? to hide one's identity,

Name changes? say kira knws your name you go to the police station or whatever, and you get a name change.

Final say, say you just got death noted and you feel pain inside you'r chest you have a chance to say one final thing, or maybe write on a wall.

hell i don't know maybe gang members with brass knuckles' and bat's and stuff,

Maybe.... a dojo or such which a person can actually go to learn certain skills, if there was going to be martial arts

.. Fake death notes? Which you could obviously use to fool someone
thats it . for now

quentinz

Back to top Go down

Post  gotron228 Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 am

I also have another Idea...

You should add a mode where there is no L, make it L is dead(like off the show), and add the roles of N and Mello. N can be the next L trying to solve who Kira is. Whilst Mello can try to stop N and also help out the Task Force at the same time, or Mello can try to get the death note off Kira to use it to kill N. Or the player who is Mello can unfold what he want's to do from helping N to kidnapping someone.

Or something else creative it's like the Normal mode but it's kind of enhanced. It seems like a good Idea to me.
gotron228
gotron228

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty Some idea's...

Post  Ocelot-x Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 am

Some of the idea's you guy's posted were real interesting, and then again some were just bad, real bad.
Well, first off one thing i would really like to add. Macro's, seriously if there were macro's some of us would do way better. I'm used to using macro's in place for verb commands. It would really help with drag/push,look-in,etc.

Most the idea's posted were about opening shop's and bank's, using skills, and what ever else was posted. I'm surprised nobody said leveling(which i would be against to). Don't you guy's think adding that stuff would just turn this game into another "naruto,bleach,DBZ" type game? Adding all those means adding a whole bunch of other things,such as clothes,weapons,and then your own character name. Having your own character sounds good and all, but it if you look at how the game is now, and then look at what you want to add, now think how each round will go, with people going to shops( and that depends what map its on, a shop in a school selling weapons?Sounds fun, but messes up the point in it), and then theres gonna be skills, which doesn't sound bad, but then you think about it, will it be unique skills based on what the game is about, or are some of you thinking about running around shooting Hadoukens across the halls, and then all of a sudden someone uses Yamamoto's bankai(from bleach) and you body parts are scattered all over the basement . All im saying is some things that are added might cause the game to lose its mystery based plot. All this may not be true, it could come out good if a lot of time is taken into it. Very Happy

Ocelot-x

http://eobadguys.forumotion.net This is a site me and 2 of my fr

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty Very good ideas!

Post  Nine500 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Actually, I'm liking most of your ideas. I totally diagree with that "Leveling system" and "unique" skillz as such. That's a load of crap. But anyway i actually want a system of npcs and real names too. Hopefully that gets put in there. You should also add some of the main charctors for some help in the game or...just to look good. Who knows?
Nine500
Nine500
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

What should we add to the game? Empty NPCs.

Post  Matthewkind Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 am

All right, so...
Personally, I don't really think we should have NPCs. I mean, since there is going to be a limited amount of players per round, it's very unlikely that we'll be needing NPCs. Everyone person that's in-game will recieve a role, so...
Yeah.
No NPCs.
However, the concept of the, "Life Note", does seem rather appealing.
I really think above all-else, we should get the rules of the game posted.
I don't want to have to ban every other person for randomly attacking, abusing their roles, meta-gaming, and other such trivialities.
Matthewkind
Matthewkind
Programmer
Programmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down